How do I make a complaint?

If you wish to raise a complaint or a cause for concern in relation to the study you can get in contact with us in a range of ways:

Call: 0800 035 5761
Post: National Child Development Study, Centre for Longitudinal Studies, UCL Social Research Institute, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL

If you are concerned about how your personal data is being processed, you can contact the UCL Data Protection Office at: If you remain unsatisfied, you may wish to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Contact details, and details of data subject rights, are available on the ICO website: