– If you agree to take part we will send you a blood sample collection kit by post.
– When you receive the kit, please open it, and read all the instructions carefully. You will need to prick your finger, using the lancets provided and collect about 10 drops of blood, which is about 0.5ml or one tenth of a teaspoon, into a small tube.
– We have a short video showing you what’s in the kit, and how to use it. Please watch the video before you start.
– When you’ve taken the sample, please return the tube containing the sample and lancets in the pre-paid envelope provided in the kit.
– We will send you the result of the test within four to six weeks.