What if I change my mind?

You can withdraw permission at any time for your NHS, DWP or HMRC records to be added to your study answers.

This can be done by writing to Freepost RTKJ-BBSL-CJXR,, National Child Development Study, UCL Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way London, WC1H 0AL.