– The information cannot and will not be used to identify the health / financial circumstances of any named individual.
– The information collected from your records will be held securely with no direct personal identifiers (e.g. name, address) – like all other data collected by NCDS.
– No directly identifiable personal information (e.g. names and addresses) is provided to researchers.
– This information cannot and will not be used to identify individuals claiming benefits fraudulently.
– Giving permission will have no impact on any current or future benefit claims.
– The information from your records will only be used by academic and social policy researchers for non-commercial research.
– Your decision whether or not to allow us to add information from your records will not affect your participation in the study.