What do I do if I move?

It would be very helpful (as well as saving us time!) if you could contact us to let us know where you have moved to. This is simple to do. All you have do is complete the online contact form, call us via the Freephone telephone number (0800 0355 761) or email us at ncds@ucl.ac.uk.  Your information will be treated in the strictest confidence.