What if I change my mind?

You can withdraw your consent for the use of your samples at any time, without giving any reasons, by writing to us at:

National Child Development Study
UCL Institute of Education
20 Bedford Way
London WC1H 0AL

We will then inform the laboratory and the stocks of your samples will be destroyed.