What if I don’t want you to add other information about me anymore?

You can withdraw your permission to add information from your administrative records at any time, without giving us a reason. Any permissions that your partner might have given, have to be withdrawn by them – this can be done at any time without giving us any reason. If we have already added some of your information, it will continue to be used for research purposes only, however, we will not add any further information from your records. To change your permissions, write to us free of charge to: FREEPOST RTKJ-BBSL-CJXR, National Child Development Study, UCL Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL, or email the NCDS team at ncds@ucl.ac.uk.